What Makes Our Child Care Center in Arlington Different
No parent wants anything but the best for their children. Whether you are choosing a babysitter or a college, we all want the very best for them. Choosing the right child care center in Arlington can help to set the stage for a lifetime of success. The big question is, with so many daycare centers to choose from, how do you pick the right one? At the Texas Children’s Academy, we believe that we are the right choice for you and there are many reasons why. The following is a list of what makes us different from other child care centers:
- We are family-owned and operated, so unlike corporate-run centers, our owners are here to address any and all issues or concerns that you may have.
- We offer a wide variety of state-of-the-art child care services, like the Watch Me Grow surveillance system. This allows you to check up on your child any time of the day! You never have to worry about how your child is being treated or what they are learning because you will be able to see them anytime you want!
- We maintain high standards for each and every staff member that we employ.
- We do more than just watch your kids –we focus on educating, teaching, nurturing, and providing your children with the care and attention that they need.
- Our food program is a part of NutriService, and it is incredibly nutritious. You will never find canned veggies or red meat on our menu. We serve fresh food and healthy meats, like turkey.
- We know that children learn more effectively when they are actively engaged. Our daycare center offers your child a chance to learn in an environment where they can be actively involved in the subjects that they are learning about.